Thank you for your interest!
Unfortunately, I am unable to take on new students at this time. I wish you the best of luck in your future flying!
A demo flight is the best and least expensive way to try your hand
at flying. You do not need any previous experience!
You can expect the following on your demo flight:
- A discussion of what it takes to become a private pilot
- Medical requirements
- Flight requirements
- Knowledge requirements
- A brief introduction to the San Francisco Bay Area's airspace
- A brief introduction to the Palo Alto airport
- An introduction to how an airplane flies and what the controls are
- A walk-around tour of the airplane you will be flying
- Then you will do most of the actual flying!
- Starting the airplane's engine
- Taxiing (driving on the ground) the airplane to the runway
- Simple maneuvers in the air
- Return for landing (although I will do the actual landing)
- Taxiing back to the parking space
- Engine shut-down
- Finally, we will talk a little about the flight and what you want
to do next
You can expect to spend about three hours for the complete demo. Of this,
about 50 minutes will be spent in the airplane.
The total cost of this package is only $250. This includes the time
in the airplane and up to three hours of instructor time. The value of these
items separately is $310. Gift certificates are available. An introductory flight
lesson makes a great gift.
Sign up for your demo flight today.